Constantly worrying about your finances is exhausting!
There’s way too much stress worrying about your kids’ or family’s future and worrying about living longer than your money. You know that you make too much money to feel this broke, you just need a guide to help you create better financial habits and help hold you accountable to your spending plan.
With over 30 years of experience in social work, we understand what you’re going through and will coach you to reach your financial goals with the utmost empathy and compassion.
Not all financial coaches are the same.
Not all financial coaches are best suited to help women, couples, and solopreneurs with a plan that actually works for them and their lifestyles.
You don’t want to hire a coach who only focuses on money, and not how money impacts your life or get stuck working with a coach that only believes in one way of budgeting or eliminating debt. We work with you directly to find the way that works best for you.
About Penny Kidd, Owner of Pennywise Coaching
Hey Wise Guy! (a loving term I use for those in my community)
Thank you for taking a few minutes to get to know me.
I am a faithful Christian and a huge advocate for women and the underserved. I give to charity regularly and believe as humans we’re here to support each other. I am LGBTQ-friendly, a huge recycling fan, and a steward of the environment, and I love musical theatre. I have been married since 1991 and have two amazing young adult kids. My current best co-worker is my mini-schnauzer, Sadie.
My Goal: To create humans that are self-reliant with their finances and who are not spending more on interest than they are saving for their future. I want people to be able to live and retire with grace and confidence that they will not only be able to provide for their own needs but have enough to do good in the world by creating a legacy or supporting non-profits and those less fortunate and end the culture of depending on others to take care of us.
Get to know Penny!
- Penny will be a non-judgmental guide for your financial journey. She’s a Financial Coach – not a Financial Planner or Investment Advisor.
- Long-time member of Coach Connections, a cohort of other financial coaches who support and educate each other.
- Colorado State University alumna with a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
- 30 years of experience as a social worker assisting children, youth, and families in making behavior changes through counseling, accessing resources, conflict mediation, and meeting facilitation.
- Compassionate, honest, and trustworthy advocate and mentor with the heart of a teacher.
- Along with her husband Marc, paid off $30,000 of consumer debt, $130,000 including their house in 9 years and now is debt-free and loving it! Did they do it perfectly? Absolutely not, but slow and steady wins the race! They put two kids through college without any student loans.
- Dedicated member of Polka Dot Powerhouse for over 7 years, and Managing Director of the Northern Colorado Chapter since 2020.
- Over 35 years as a United Way supporter and current business member of WomenGive, a program of Larimer County United Way providing support and financial assistance through scholarships to single women pursuing postsecondary education.