7 Ways To Save On Your Vacation
We are all in desperate need of a vacation (while saving where we can) as we transition back to “normal life.”. These last 18 months have been hard and all of us deserve some time to calm down and enjoy life.
But how do you vacation without blowing your budget out of the water? Well, here are seven tips to help you get away while still being mindful about your money.
7 Ways To Get Away On A Budget and Save on Your Vacation:
- Online Marketplaces: Websites like Groupon and Living Social offer up amazing travel and tour deals. Whether you’re sticking close to home or exploring somewhere new, these sites offer great prices on travel, dining, and entertainment.
- Last-Minute Deals: If you have the flexibility to book a last-minute trip, that’s typically when you can find the best savings. Signing up for alerts on websites like Hopper, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity can help you to score big on a budget.
- Season Passes: Season passes are available for anything from state parks to amusement parks, and can make for great day trips on the cheap. What’s available in your area that can make you feel like you’re on vacation?
- Coupons: Every tourist destination offers coupons and deals on local attractions. You can also look for online coupons and coupons on various travel websites in order to cut costs.
- Eating In: Vacationing somewhere with a kitchenette or complimentary breakfast can help you to keep costs down. Many newer hotels offer these options to their guests, while websites like Airbnb can help you to land a house or apartment that will make you feel at home.
- Package Deals: Many travel websites offer package deals on airfare and accommodations, and some of them even include other perks like meals or transportation. Booking tours on your trip can be another great way to get more bang for your buck.
- Be Flexible: Whether on the dates or the destination, flexibility can give you the freedom to vacation on a budget. Be open-minded and maybe consider checking out a sister city for half the price.
Remember being financially free means having the money you need to live the life you want. Saving on your next getaway helps maintain your lifestyle while being mindful of your finances.
If you need help creating what that framework looks like for your life, then contact me for your virtual session. Schedule your time with me online.